BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Introduction and Blog Creation Comments

Hello again, my name is Mike Elmore. I'm 20 years old and married to the most beautiful girl in the world. I just finished my sophomore year of college at IUPUC. I am currently studying Elementary Education. I work at a construction place and currently I am working about 50 hours a week. I also am a Youth Group leader, alongside of my best friend, at Nineveh Christian Church. And that's pretty much all you need to know about me.

Creating this blog was a lot easier than I had expected. It literally only took about 5-10 minutes to set the whole thing up. It was neat being able to look up and find a template that suited my personality. I got on google and looked up free templates and found the one that I wanted. The only thing that I couldn't figure out was how to embed music in the background so it would play when someone looked at my blog. I tried for a really long time but was never able to successfully do it.

0 comments: